Watch the Vedio "eBike Assembly"
- Wanna quickly learn how to assemble your new electric bicycle? This vedio "eBike Assembly" show all steps.
How to Adjust Power eBike to Power-Assist eBike? How to Adjust Power-Assist eBike to Power eBike?
- State and local laws governing the driving mode of battery-operated bicycles on public roadways, parks, and other open areas may differ. Please check with your local authority before adjusting the mode.
Electric Bicycle General Manual
- Please note that this is a general manual. So, the frame style of the electric bicycle(e-Bike) that you have may differ from the picture shown in this manual.
- The frame, battery and charger have a warranty of 1 year. Other main parts which include controller, and motor, etc have a warranty of 6 months. However, lights, indicators, brake systems, tubes, tyres, chain, and cables, etc. are not covered as they are consumables. When consumable replacements are required, these need to be repurchased.
- Warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, or any loss or damage that is caused by improper assembly, repair or use and so on.
- Replacement items, if issued, do not restart or in any way extend the warranty period.
Your e-bike comes in a carton containing the following:
- The main body of the e-bike - consisting of the frame, the rear wheel, the gear and chain, the rear brake, the battery receptacle, the rear fender.
- The handle bar subassembly - the handle bar subassembly is not really separate, as it is connected to the main body by the brake cables and electrical wires. The handlebar also has the brake levers and gear controls already assembled. Additionally, the right handle also has an integrated control for the throttle mode power-assisted, and a battery charge level indicator. The throttle control is factory-configured to be disabled, however.
- The Seat - the seat is attached to its pedestal stem.
- The front wheel
- The front wheel fender with supports
- Battery and charger - these are contained in a separate box.
- Front light and dynamo assembly
- Pedals - there are a pair of foot pedals
- Tools and small parts - One multi-wrench, big hex wrench, small hex wrench, nuts and bolts, keys, and this manual.